Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Julie is...

1. Procrastinating.
2. Obnoxiously ready for spring break. Really, I miss people back home like no one's business.
3. Concerned. I love you K-bo <3
4. Eating chocolate pretzels. SO GOOD.
5. Ready to go kickboxing. I <3 Mondays and Thursdays.
6. NOT ready for midterms. But I don't have them till Friday.. so I think it's really fine.
7. Professing to the world that they can't see her poker face.
8. Not enjoying the cold weather. I thought it was supposed to be spring. What happened those two glorious days of 40's? (yes, that IS warm here)
9. Loving : Spike and Angel (from Buffy), David Tennant, Slumdog Millionaire (I watched it on Sunday and it rocked my socks and now am consequently listening to Jai Ho, which is incredibly addicting), Animal Collective, and South Hill-ers.
10. Giving up soda for lent. Wish luck.
11. Wanting: to meet JD, a roadtrip over the summer if I'm not orienting the little freshmen into Ithaca, a cuddle (again) ;), to see Enchanted, Rent, Watchmen, and Corline over break.
12. Already planning for going to the flower show and maybe Catherine's on Sunday. And Chinatowning on Wednesday with a certain best friend.
13. Missing Pepper's Ghost. :(
14. Annoyed by a certain facebook stalker. I'm way too nice :<
15. Feeling nostalgic and nerdy. (I just looked back at my old xanga entries, oohhh memorrieess...)
16. Saving the world. :)


Over the weekend, we celebrated Christina's birthday by ordering Japanese and playing celebrities (aka best game ever). I got the food and was really happy to see the incredibly hot delivery guy that I had gotten one time before (I have now added him to my phone as "Hot Delivery Guy"). On Saturday, we went over to Hinzy's and played a lot of charade games and more celebrities. After that we went to Geoff's room and hung out for awhile, just talking about random stuff. On Sunday I did a lot of work, went to the first offical IC Scribes meeting (a lot of fun, but we still have a lot of work to do before it becomes as cool as Writer's Guild), and watched Once with Chris.

This week I look forward to studying a lot, doing various essays, and finally going on break on Friday after all my midterms (which are ALL on Friday- gross). And then Saturday I'll be home! :)

No comments: