Friday, February 13, 2009

4 things. And a lizard.

As I sit here kinda bored, listening to the soundtrack of Doctor Who, I realize that I should probably be reading the last 40 or so pages of this amazingly boring book named The American, but I really do not want to. And it's Friday. Instead, I am writing here and simultaneously talking to people on AIM. So the weekend was nice, my friend Christina's boyfriend Matt and her friend Bree came to visit and we played games, went downtown (I got a sper cute bag, which has become my gym bag), and partayyedd over the weekend (we had a dance party in Rowland). It was SO FUN. I really liked Bree, she seems really cool and I hope she goes here.
Now, things I have been noticing:
1. It's fucking February 13th, where did the time go...
2. I feel a little left out sometimes.. idk why.
3. I'm a little bitchier now. Like we pretty much ditched this guy Kevin that was kinda part of our "group" and I don't feel one iota of guilt about it. He's really awkward and just kinda sits there at the dinner table with a blank expression on his face and doesn't really say anything.. Soo yah.
4. I miss having a boyfriend. I'm in desperate needs for a snog and a cuddle. Any takers ;)?
5. I made my friend Tori into a Whovian. And now in turn she's got me semi-addicted to Buffy. Shit who am I kidding. I am an addict. I love Angel and Spike like no one's business.
6. I am also hopelessly addicted to two websites. Ninjavideo and Neave. I could not live without them.
7. I'm kinda liking this guy in my building. I'm way too shy to talk to him. And I don't wanna be a stalker and hang around waiting for opportunities to talking to him *fail* But yesterday, we talked for awhile during a party for our building. Progress? Maybe.
8. The suck up in my English class may or may not be purposely staring at me and talking to me before and after class. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Looking forward to the weekend, I had 3 projects due all during the week and it took up a lot of time I needed to study for my test today for my Stars class. It's ok though because I feel I did pretty dang good on it. So I think tonight Amelia, Mara, and I are going to see Twilight (to make fun of it and possibly get torched by Robert Patterson lovers) and then come back and play some games or just hang out. But Saturday will be super fun coz all we're gonna do is eat candy and Warm Delights and watch chick flicks. It's gonna rooooooccccckkk.

No comments: